Advanced aloe gel creamRegular price $60.00 Sale price $47.00
Retinol (Vitamin A) has been known as an "guardian angel" of skin, providing your skin with a lot of wonderful benefits. Retinol is proven to improve fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, skin texture, skin tone, skin breakouts, as well as your skins hydration levels. Besides the Advanced Retinol Serum 2.5%, our VITAMIN C RETINOL GEL CREAM with 1% retinol is a must for all retinol and vitamin C fans.
- POINT 1: Just a right concentration of Retinol (1%) for everyone to try. Recommended for the beginners or sensitives.
- POINT 2: Formulated with Vitamin C. The combination of Retinol - Vitamin C has been shown to to be highly effective in reversing both natural aging and photoaging since vitamin C is known to stabilize retinol and increase its effectiveness.
- POINT 3: Formulated with a synergistic blend of the purest organic ingredients to maximize the efficiency.
- POINT 4: Aloe vera water is used in the system to provide healing, soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps protect your skin when using retinol by creating a protecting barrier.
- POINT 5: The cream is made in gel form in order to get the best chance to absorb into your skin. Since it's a gel, it is noncomedogenic and never block your skin. It also gives you the flexibility to combine this gel cream with any other moisturizer you have in order to adjust to moisturizing level which suits the best for you.
- POINTS 6: Super-clean formula with Retinol + All Natural! No worry of any toxic ingredients.
- All skin types (oily, dry, normal, combination)
- Skin with breakouts
- Sensitive skin
- Skin Brightening
- Skin Toning
- Anti Blemish
- Anti Scar
This product also helps
- Gently Exfoliating
HOW TO USE:
-After you use cleanser, toner and serum, apply an appropriate amount of the gel cream to entire face and gently massage until the gel cream absorbs. Always use circular, upward motions with a gentle touch on your face.
-Sensitive skin or new to retinol? You can start with 1 ~ 2 nights a week and build up slowly, tacking on an additional night each subsequent week. It’s important to build up to whatever works best for your skin. Some are able to use it every single night. Others may only be able to use it every other night or even less.
WHEN TO USE: Can be used daily. Day and Night. Be sure to wear sunscreen when you use retinol and/or vitamin C.
ORDER TO APPLY: Cleanser →Toner → Serum → VITAMIN C RETINOL GEL CREAM
HOW TO STORE: Good to keep at room temperature. Avoid direct sun light.